Company Romania requires writers to use primary sources to support their accurate and unbiased writing. These include realiable raw data sets, white papers, government data, original reporting, and interviews with industry experts. We always reference original research from other reputable publishers if applicable. Our core editorial priniciples include being accurate and fair, minimizing harm, acting independently, and being accountable and transparent.
Our mission is to simplify complex tax, business and financial information and decisions so that our readers, mainly entreperenurs, have the confidence to manage every aspect of their financial life and business career.
For over 3 years, we’ve helped over hundred entreprenurs to form a company in Romania. We believe it is necessary to disclose how we share our knowledge in published articles and content on our website.
- Empowering: Finance and tax can be complex and intimidating. We provide you with information that you can use with confidence, whatever your level of experience.
- Unbiased: From financial product recommendations to the financial implications of government policy we put things in context and provide all the facts. Our information is carefully researched and is not written to support any specific economic or political viewpoint.
- Accurate: Having accurate tax and legal information, presented clearly and updated regularly is of the utmost importance to us. We seek out and work with the most qualified experts across every topic we cover. Any mistakes, inaccuracies or misrepresentations identified by our readers are investigated and corrected promptly. Please contact us if you notice any correction necessary.
- Inclusive: We work to ensure that our content serves—and depicts with dignity and respect—people of different ages, nationalities, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, relationship statuses, physical and mental abilities, and family types.
We are committed to following the official codes of Ethics, research, publishing and journalism standards:
- Codes of Ethics of the Society for Advancing Business Editing and Writing (SABEW)
- SPJ Code of Ethics
- The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
Company Romania free content presented on the website companyromania.com is for informational and educational purposes and is not intended to substitute for the personalised advice of a licensed or certified attorney, accountant, financial advisor, or other certified financial professionals. Those professionals create content on our website but we strongly advice the individual approach to each person.
Our staff of editors and network of expert contributors write and manage all the articles you find on companyromania.com. We provide relevant data and analysis, context, insights, and educational information to help you undestand the aspects of internatioanl business and tax matters. Wherever possible we provide examples that help put complex topics and concepts into perspective. Educational content let you make smarter and better-informed decisions.
Our editorial team regularly revise and update the articles across our site. Outdated content is updated or, if necessary, completely rewritten, rechecked, and re-edited. Our network of experienced experts, who uphold our process and policies, assist with our updating efforts. Each article on pour website include an update date to stay you informed with the fresh piece of information.
Every article on the website is backed with deep editorial research and co-authored or checked be at least 3 qualified persons with an expertise in the specific domain. Every piece of text on companyromania.com is fact-checked, unbiased, responsible, accurate, understandable, helpful, and complient with aformentioned editorial principles and ethics. Professional editors, fact checkers, expert contributors who have deep subject matter expertise review content to ensure it upholds Company Romania values of being empowering, inclusive, unbiased, and accurate.
Our editorial team promotes equality, diversity and inclusion for those of all ages, colours, race, ethnic or national origins, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, physical impairment, disability and religious beliefs.
Company Romania disclouses factual errors to readers if they appear, and instantly correct them with an editorial note. Please report any possible errors to us, including small language mistakes
Company Romania experts are carefully recruited, vetted, and chosen. Some are experienced legal and financial writers, others are experts in particular aspects of law, business or finance. Our writers are selected for their knowledge and their skill at communicating complex topics in simple, clear, accessible and actionable language.
Every article’s author or reviewer is listed at the top of the page, to the left of the date, and is linked to their biography, which you can click on to learn more about their credentials, education, professional experience, and sometimes even a social media presence.
All writers are required to follow our editorial guidelines described in this editorial policy.